Thank you for shopping with WeHear.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds, Return and Cancellation.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WEHEAR INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, Supath Complex, 805, University Rd, opp. Rasranjan, Vijay Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Wehear, accessible from www.wehear.in
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Orders once placed will cannot be cancelled.
- Incase you have placed an order by mistake and seek cancellation, you should immediately contact our customer support on +91 9033047732 and also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders which are already dispatched will not be cancelled. Orders pending dispatch may be taken up for cancellation subject to deduction of payment gateway charges and internal processing fees. After understanding deductions on your order cancellation, you shall receive an email confirming the deception amount. On your approval, the refund amount shall be finalised and order shall be cancelled. Refund amount shall be processed within 7 Business Days.
Conditions for Returns
We stand by quality of products we supply. Unreasonable returns due to change of decision making of purchase or any other reason other than quality issue are not considered.
We don’t accept returns unless they are due to inferior quality and the same proven by a scientific laboratory report from an NABL laboratory in India and equivalent laboratory overseas.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Conditions for Refund
- Refund can only be claimed, if its not more then 7 Day
- Refund will not be Processed , if we receive the Product in Damaged Condition
- To Claim the Refund Customer has to Write an Email on email@example.com, with all the necessary Invoice of the Product as well as Source of Purchase
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Supath Complex, 805, University Rd, opp. Rasranjan, Vijay Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Refund & Cancellation Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +91 9033047732